Thursday 16 June 2011

Snoozeville

Ahh I'm getting really bad at this whole daily blogging thingy, which is weird because now that I'm back at school I have more of a routine to stick to and therefore have a set time in which to write. But I think having two weeks of sitting on my arse all day doing nothing has rubbed off, now when I get home from school I neglect to do any homework or any interneting and therefore no blogging. Hmph, this will have to change.

Anyway, a quick run through of yesterday is in order I think. So I got up, as is generally necessary for most activities, and toddled off to school for a fun filled day of learning. If you didn't get the sarcasm in that statement, there was lots of it, just sayin'. Anyway I bumbled around school for a bit not really getting anything worthwhile accomplished other than learning I have to write a report on the effect that Austria had on Europe between 1800-1900. Wait for it .............3....2....1.... *head-desk*. As you can imagine it was really boring. But after school I went into town to get some clothes for the summer. Y'know, like t-shirts and shorts and stuff. Oh, what was great was that I went in with my brother and my mum who normally have massive arguments whenever they go shopping and end up not speaking for ages. But, today there weren't any arguments of any sort. It was quite eerie.

Anyway, that was yesterday, now for the present, well, technically its still the past seeing as it's already been and gone but still I'm going to count it as now because the day is yet to be over. So today continued the mindnumbing monotony that is my current school. Seriously, I had double chemistry today which was like major snoozeville. Oh benzene rings Y U SO BORING!

But I think I'll have a more interesting post tomorrow, what with me having to run some errands tomorrow after school. That makes me sound really adult doesn't it? Running erands and whatnot. In fact both the errands are quite adult in nature. First I need to go and apply for my provisional driving licence and then I need to go to the library to get a new library card so I can get some research material for my coursework.

Oh how I'm growing up.

Anyway, I have more homework to do now so I'll be off now.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment