Wednesday 29 June 2011

Cat Gifs

TO THE INTERNET *jumps through computer screen*

Good Evening Ladies and not Ladies. How are we all this fine day of wed......nes?

Wasn't it superb? Y'know aside from the school stuff and things.

adolf-clitler:

dlifjdkjfad it looks EXACTLY like my kitten oh my goshAnyway, I suppose I should mention the schooling bit seeing as it made up a fair bit of my day. Probably the highlight of the day was discovering that tumblr isn't blocked on the school network. This led to me spending both form time and 'Critical Thinking' watching gifs of cats falling over instead of doing 'proper' work such as my personal statement which will help me get into university. Oh well!

I also managed to spend the entire of break listening to yet more Nigel Thornberry remixes and discussing what it means to be hipster, that counts as working on my personal statement right?

As you can see I've been very productive today and that didn't stop when I got home. Oh no! I planned two videos and killed two monkeys. Yeah, I did actually kill two monkeys. Not real monkeys, they're wooden and ornamental but still, they're broken now and I feel really bad. *sobs* I'm actually on my way to the funeral now. It's a bit of a traumatic time for me now, I would appreciate it if you would mind coming back tomorrow, it's just I was very emotionally attached to those two monkeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment