Sunday 19 June 2011

Angry Printers

Well this is exciting, I'm currently writing this because I can broadcast internetz from my phone. Isn't that amazing? I remember the days when you couldn't use the internet unless there was nobody on the phone. I also remember that I used to spend an inordinate amount of my time using pokémon publishing software that basically let you make all sorts of pokémon related stuff, like masks, writing paper, invitations, posters and loads of other things. I used to spend hours on it making things but never actually printing them off because as many of you will remember, printers used to take days to print anything. Our printer back then was a devilishly evil creation, I swear it would take your hand clean off if you gave it the chance. I really didn't like that one. To be honest the one we have at the moment isn't much better. Well for me it's fine, it just hates the rest of my family and will try to maul their hands if they dare to change the ink cartridges. Hence I am always called upon to do it because I am the only one who it will work for and even then it requires a lot of coaxing and pleading for it to actually work properly. I dunno what it is about printers that makes them so temperamental. I swear they must have PMS or something. I think the pinnacle of human technological achievement will be creating  a printer that actually does what you want it to do, when you want it to.


In other news, today was fathers day. A day to thank your fathers for providing half of your genetic code. Without them we wouldn't have developed from the egg and would never have been born. Hurray for dads eh? As thanks me and my brother took my dad out for a meal. Well, I say we took him, my mum paid for the whole things. It was still noms.

Anyway, Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment