Monday 6 June 2011

The Dentist

Good Evening Ladies and Mister Men

How are we this fine Monday evening? Oh this evening has been so good, not because I've been doing anything particularly, it's just tonight is the first night in a very long time in which I don't have any exams to revise for yet. HURRAH!!

So this afternoon I thought I'd celebrate finishing my exams by a trip to the dentist. Actually this is a new dentist and I think I like it, he's a lot let painful and stabby with his little poking stick thing. It was a refreshing experience but apparently I have malformed molars. I don't think it's too dangerous, they just look a bit odd. But I suppose thats not going to matter because no one is going to see my molars unless we start getting freaky. Then again, if your eyes are in a position to be seeing my molars I think we're getting too freaky. Please take your eyeballs out of my mouth now please. So then in order to celebrate the reasonably good trip to the dentist I bought a load of sweets to reward myself. Yeah, I didn't get the logic behind that decision either but they still tasted good.

Wow, I had planned to write a really deep and moving post but apparently my brain thought talking about the dentist was far more important. Interesting to see how my brain works. Right I'm going to go and catch up on all the interneting which I missed out on during all the exams.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment