Friday 24 June 2011

Clever Monkey

So, I'm still munching my way through the stick of rock. Mouth is beginning to bleed. BUT I SHALL NOT BE BEATEN BY MERE COOKED SUGAR!!!!!! I've been eating it for like three hours straight and I've still only eaten about half an inch of it, I may have to take a hammer to it soon.

Enough about sugary treats and on to more interesting stuff. Well to be honest, I doubt you'll find any of my day really interesting but I'll give it a whirl anyway. So I started off with history learning about source analysis and some such nonsense which very nearly made me fall asleep. Then I had a free which consisted of my downloading various games onto my phone and then playing them for the hour. We sat and watched a documentary in Biology about some crackhead botanist who did something to do with photosynthesis. Then I got a free period because my other Biology teacher was helping some kids do some work to help with something or other. To be honest I stopped listening after she said you don't have to come to the lesson. Finally we had Chemistry which as usual over ran and nearly made us miss the train. But alas I managed to catch it and wasn't late home.

Oh one other thing, recently I saw a clip on YouTube where a Gorilla got up and walked on two legs for a bit. Now the thing is a lot of the internet has exploded into "OH MAH GAWD THEY IZ BECUMING CLEVUR! I R SCARD". First things first, this clip was released by the company who are making a prequel to the Planet Of The Apes film which coincidentally about how the apes evolved to become the superior race. And Secondly, Gibbons have been walking on two legs for thousands of years and nobody gave two hoots, just because a Gorilla did that people are getting freaked out. Silly People are silly. Anyway, I'll let you make up your own mind. Heres the video:



Good Night xxx  

No comments:

Post a Comment