Monday 20 June 2011

Library Card

I thought I'd use this brief respite in the torrential downpour in order to write a post. Actually, the rain had nothing to do with me writing this, it was just something I noticed  as I began writing. You really wouldn't know that we're supposed to be in a drought right now.

Enough about the weather, its bound to be different where you are and therefore my previous statement is going to be totally irrelevant. Anyway, so last Friday I told you I tried and failed to get a library card, well today I managed to achieve it, albeit with the help of my mother who reminded me that I already had one but I just lost it. So that was easy enough to fix, the nice lady there just gave me a new one which now takes pride of place in my wallet. Armed with my new library card I went to go and get some 'research' material for my history project on Austria. As it turned there was only one book in our whole library about Austria and even that one was based on the entire thousand year period of Austrian existence. Lot of irrelevant stuff to sift through. Despite that I'm thinking I may have to hit the library a lot more often because it's a hell of a lot cheaper than buying the books which, with my reading habits will save me quite a lot of money.

Anyway, I'm gunna go and sift through 1000 years of Austrian history before settling down to Game Of Thrones (Ahhh, it's the finale tonight :D)

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment