Tuesday 28 June 2011

Rain...

HUZZAH!!!! The half way point of my stick of rock has been reached and it's only taken me five days.


Have you ever noticed that lol looks suspiciously like someone drowning?

Speaking of drowning* I felt like I was drowning today, not in the metaphorical sense of getting overwhelmed, but the literal watery sense. Yeah, it absolutely chucked it down around lunch time, but it was alright, just jammed in the sixth-form center listening to dubstep. I don't know why but heavy dubstep really suited the torrential downpour.

Right, I'm sorry but I'm finding it really difficult to write anything right now, me heads just not working properly. Apologies but if I persevered it would be a really bad post that no one would like.

Good Night xxx 

*Expert segway is expert

No comments:

Post a Comment