Friday 3 June 2011

Bit Of A Boring One

Sorry there wasn't a post yesterday, I was out most of last night and when I got back some photos I had ordered so I spent ages putting them in my big poster frame. It took like three hours to lay them all out properly and then stick them down. After I was done I was far too tired to blog. Sorry about that.

Anyway, today has been a really boring one. I realized that it's Friday of half term and I haven't done any revision for my physics exam on Monday. Kind of bricking it right now but I've still got a couple of days to cram in as much revision as I possibly can. Sorry there isn't much for me to talk about today but y'know, you get days like this when not much really happens. But after Monday I'll have another week off to make plenty of good blog posts and videos so watch this space.

Here have a cake.



OK, I'm sorry the cake is a lie...

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment