Wednesday 22 June 2011

Right, I currently have 50 minutes until Waterloo Road starts. That's about enough time to write a blog post I think. I swear it's taking me longer and longer to write my blog, I used to be able to get one out really quickly but now I keep getting distracted by my ever increasing pile of subscriptions in my YouTube sub box. Seriously I just wrote than and then immediately went and check Facebook, what is wrong with me?

So today started off as every day this week has, with me waking up forty minutes later than I normally do. A massive rush of showering, dressing and eating ensued. But since my usual routing involves me taking far too long to do anything, if I'm in a rush I can do everything I normally faster and still leave the house on time. Go Me. Anyway, school consisted of me spending more time debating my future and stuff. Then I got picked up from Sainsburys where I managed to fix the TV at home simply by text. Basically my brother couldn't get the telly to work so he asked me what to do and I was able to give him instructions via text on how to fix it. I felt epic...

 Damnit I just went and spent 10 minutes checking Facebook again. I swear the internet is infecting my brain, I must fight back *goes and gets sword* * realizes swords wont work on the internet* *unplugs internet*

...

No comments:

Post a Comment