Monday 27 June 2011

Nigel Thorn-BLAAARRGHHH

AHMAHGAD IS SO HOT!!!!

Seriously, I got to school at 8:10 today and it was already 24 degrees centigrade. Then it kept getting hotter until eventually I lost all molecular stability and I melted into a puddle of goo. Well, not really but you get what I'm saying. Yeah, you get me bruv. Innit. As it turns out other side effects of heat include sporadic gangster-ness. Please excuse.

Anyway, lucky for me I only had one lesson today which was in quite a cool room. So that was good, then after a brief talk about gap years during 'Enrichment' I got to head home at about 12ish. One thing I wasn't happy about was having to leg it down the road in order to catch the bus in 28 degree temperatures. I swear I nearly died. Silly buses and their being early and whatnot. On top of that, the stupid bus driver felt the need to turn the radiators on meaning I was sweating more than a person with thyroid problems... Yeah there wasn't a joke there, people who have thyroid problems generally sweat more than others.

This is now a Nigel Thornberry appreciation blog.After managing to drag my sweat sodden corpse up the hill to my house I jumped into shorts and a t-shirt and cannon balled about three ice lollies in an attempt to cool my body down. Eventually I returned to some level of normal temperature before heading to the internet to look up more remixes of pop songs featuring Nigel Thornberry (the Dad from 'The Wild Thornberrys'). They are hysterically funny and if you go to eddplant.com you can find a collection of the best ones.

"DUGONGS!!!"

Right I'm off now,

Good Night xxx

p.s The hot weather partially melted the stick of rock, much progress was made today.

No comments:

Post a Comment