Saturday 4 June 2011

A Good Man Goes To War Fan Girling

Excuse me while I totally fan girl that episode of Doctor Who..

Seriously though. WOW!

I was so frustrated when I started watching it because about 5 minutes into it my house had a power cut that conveniently managed to last for the entire episode and literally came back on once it had finished. Lucky for me though we have BBC iPlayer on our Nintendo Wii so we managed to stream it from that. Seriously though. Wow. I've already said that but still, I think it still applies. Beware there shall be spoilers so if you haven't seen it yet please leave now. I thought the first bit showing all those characters who were indebted to the the Doctor was awesome. I always like a good montage in Doctor Who especially one that shows loads of previous characters. One quick thing, why haven't they made an episode about the Victorian-samurai-sword-wielding-Silurian?(Thats weird, Silurian is in spell checker) That would have been so cool, she was just so badass. Also Rory the Roman was pretty badass in this episode what with him swinging a sword and shooting headless monks.




Now, regarding the whole Time-Lord baby thing which happened. Did it remind anybody of a post I made a while ago about the Tardis making Amy's baby all timey wimey? You can check it out HERE!!!! Honestly, I should be a writer for Doctor Who or something or at least be allowed to watch the rest of the series right now. I mean how cruel is it to make us wait for the entire summer. Argh I cannot wait at all. At least there's going to be Torchwood to fill the gap.

Right I'm going to go and bother all of my friends with my annoying Doctor-Who-ness.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment