Saturday 25 June 2011

Wasps Nests

So, day three of the marathon stick of rock eating contest rolls on. Still very little progress made despite several hours licking. I'm beginning to think that this is actually just a piece of rock.

Anyway, I'm going to keep his short as I have to get a crap tonne of history research done tonight so that I can got to Chesington World of Adventures tomorrow. Eek, kind of excited seeing as I haven't been there in years and they have a zoo there too. To be honest I'm kind of most excited about the zoo bit seeing as I've been having a craving to go to the zoo a lot recently.... Yes, I am sure I'm 16, why do you ask?

Today mostly consisted of me researching Komodo Dragons for a biology project interspersed with heading to the tip to get rid of some cardboard boxes and peering into the loft because a wasp nest had appeared in there. It was seriously big, even the exterminator guy said it was massive. It was probably the same size as a fairly large football. So yes, that happened but then the exterminator guy showed up dressed in his bee suit and did something to the wasps so that he could take the nest away.

So that's about it for today,

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment