Thursday 9 June 2011

New Mock The Week

So there is currently 10 minutes until the start of the new series of Mock The Week so I thought while I waited with baited breath I would sit down and write todays post. I've had a bit of a disastrous day in terms of what I was supposed to be doing. I was actually supposed to be booking open days for universities that I want to visit. Turns out I left it too late and literally all the ones I had wanted to go to were already fully booker. Major bummer. Not wanting to be the only person in my school not buggering off to open days at universities which I'm not really interesting in attending. Thats not the end though, all the uni's have more open days in September so I'll go to those. Still I'm really annoyed at myself for not getting my act together and booking them earlier.

Wow, sorry I got distracted by Mock The Week and now it's like 20 minutes later. I really don't know why I felt the need to tell you that seeing as you probably wouldn't realize since your reading this at a constant speed.

Balls it happened again. This time it was my Dad who was distracting me with talk of universities and stuff. I really need to get going on all this applications and stuff.

Anyway, it's late now so I'll leave you too it for now.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment