Wednesday 8 June 2011

Thorpe Park Times

Good lord I'm tired right now. As I mentioned last night I went to Thorpe Park today which involved me having to get up at six o'clock in the morning (hence all the tiredness). Anyway, Josh managed to miss the bus and since he was paying for Jonny's ticket me and Tom went off without them. Tom hadn't been to Thorpe Park in ages so I was his sort of navigator for the first bit. Unfortunately he is cursed and after queuing for a while for one of the rides it was announced that it was broken and we'd have to wait. Tom then said we should leave and come back later. Literally as soon as we got to the end of the line to leave, the speakers announced that it the ride was now fixed. Grrr silly Tom ¬_¬. Nah I'm only joking but after that we went on a few rides and then decided to go on two of the biggest water rides and got totally soaked. And then it started to rain... Got totally soaked. Twice.

It wasn't all bad, during one of the rain storms Jonny unveiled that he thought that a human has two cubic meters of skin on our body. Funny huh?

Anyway, I'm proper tired right now and I'm gunna go make sleepy time now.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment