Thursday 18 November 2010

10 Points to Gryfindor

Wow, I have lots of homework tonight. Well that's a shame

Oh well

Well today consisted of me being MEGA tired all day and I don't know why. This wasn't helped by a collection of the most boring lessons I've ever experianced, Physics, double Chemistyr and History. Well to be honest it was just plain snoreage. I know that's not a word but I'm too tired to care at the moment.

On the way home I also dropped off my Gryfindor scarf (yes, I am cool enough to have one) at Jo's house so she can go dressed up as witch for school  tomorrow. That's one of the perks of going to Farnborough I guess. I also gave her a poster I found in the paper which is a giant poster of Ron Weasley's face. Although I must admit this picture of the poster is a lot less scary than the poster is. But anyway, I thought she'd like it because she has like a massive fetish for ginger people. I use the term people very loosely. Nah, I'm only joking, I shouldn't have used the word in the first place...

And OMFG Harry Potter comes out tomorrow which I am like super excited for in case you hadn't noticed. But yes...

Well, now I've reached the stage that I have to start weighing up the decision as to whether to continue writing to you guys of retire to my history homework. To be honest it's no contest, this blog wins everytime. History is just so boring, well not all of it is, just the educational reforms introduced by Alfred. I mean come on, I doubt even teachers find this interesting.

But I suppose I had better get some of it done because otherwise its a pain doing it tomorrow morning when I can barely move let alone think

So I'll leave you to it now,

Toodles xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment