Thursday 11 November 2010

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows

Evening All


So today was the 11th of November and I hope you all did your minutes silence at 11 oclock. Whilst roaming around on internet YouTube suggested this very apt scene from Doctor Who. I know your probably bored of my continual Doctor Who ramblings but I think this scene was just so appropriate for today.

Also I want to say thanks to everybody who has watched my videos, especially yesterday because I posted the link to my channel and it actually tripled my viewing figures which I'm really happy about, so thanks. I've also spent the past few hours scouring YouTube for inspiration for new videos. I've got loads of good ideas so I hope the next few videos will be better than their predecessors.

On another similar note, I've also been watching the Harry Potter premiere live which was awesome. Although I have been sat wondering who some of the people were and then having massive realisations, for instance it took me ages to figure out who the Weasley twins were, I just didn't recognise them because they're not ginger in real life which was like WOAH!!!  And the girl who plays Luna Lovegood isn't blonde either. I also loved the fact there were Deatheaters standing behind the bariers as the backdrop for the press photos.


Anyway, I'll leave you now so I can try and find a Deatheater Mask.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment