Thursday 4 November 2010

Lets Reminice

Evenin' All


Well today started off a bit rubbishy with physics and double chemistry. However my second chemistry lesson ended up being one of the best lessons I think I've ever had. To cut a long story short we were leaning about Valency Electron Repulsion Theory, wait for it,  WITH BALLOONS. So as you can guess a group of 20, 16 and 17 year old guys were positively giddy with delight. and be wouldn't? 

But then when I got home I sat playing with my balloon sword an thought to myself how interesting it is that things that would have entertained us when we were six still keep us enthralled 10 years later. I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about. Things like Pokémon, Busted and basically anything that existed when we were children. I think its because we never actually grow up, we just put on the pretence of maturity because to be honest if your not reduced to a giggling puddle of childishness at the sheer mention of balloon animals and Harry Potter in your mid-teens I bet you weren't entertained by them as a child. I also realised how retro things are always in fashion, not the individual items, just the concept of being retro.

But anyway, now that I've set you to reminiscing about the olden days I'll leave you, sorry it's such a short post tonight, I spent most of the evening doing history homework about the military improvements made by Alfred the Great after his return to power *snore*
But yes,

Toodles xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment