Monday 8 November 2010

SCRUBS!!!

Evening All

Well, considering its a Monday, today was quite good. Even double physics wasn't as much of a bore as usual. But by far, this evening was the best, I spent the evening helping our schools biology department persuade year 11s to take biology for A level. This involved a variety of dissections, practicals and plasticine models. I spent most of the evening trying to pry apart each individual part of a rat, completely gutting it, exposing the brain, removing an eyeball and cutting off an ear. I know some of you might find that a bit gruesome and gory but I find it really interesting and fun. After I'd finished with the rat I moved on to a frog, which absolutely stank. Of course between mutilating rats and frogs I did have a chat with some people about the biology course but that require much effort, once the boys had seen the various dissections the majority wanted to do biology.

Now, moving away from the blood and guts I want to tell you about the sheer idiocy of some people. I was sat at the bus stop today and saw a woman with a lit cigarette in one hand and her asthma inhaler in the other. I mean seriously what the hell! If your ill enough to need an inhaler then your too ill to be smoking. But hey, what can you do eh?

On a cheerier note SCRUBS IS BACK. I bloody love Scrubs and was really sad when it ended. But now I can watch it again because it's starting a new sort of spin-off series where all the characters are teachers teaching new med-students and it should be awesome :)


Anyway I have to go and wash the rat smell of my hands

Good night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment