Friday 26 November 2010

THE END IS NIGH!!!!!!

Hey Guys,

Well today has been sooooo long, I really hate the end of the weeks this year, mainly because Thursdays and Fridays are like the only days on my timetable when I actually have a full day of school, which kinda sucks. But hey ho! The weekend is here now and I've got sod all to do which is awesome.

Now, I've spent most of this evening watching 2012, which is a freaking amazing film despite it being about 3 hours long. But that got me thinking about apocalypses and end of the world scenarios and it was quite an interesting chain of thought. I've mentioned before my plan in the case of a zombie apocalypse but I quickly got onto thinking about a nuclear holocaust and a biological weapons attack and I can now say for sure I will survive both these scenarios. Well, that's a cheery thought.

Other than that I haven't done much really just sort of chillaxing (I love that word) and now I'm writing this whilst mashing Starbursts together so they taste scrummy.

And OMG I love Graham Norton so much but I'm ashamed to say that next week on his show Justin Bloody Bieber will be on his show. Oh dear God I hope that Graham rips him to shreds.

Anyway, I'm thoroughly tired now so I'll leave you too it now.

Toodle Pip and Tally Ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment