Wednesday 24 November 2010

Chocolate :)

Heya

Well, today started off as a bit of as a drag, but then I SAW HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART I.

And OH MY DAYS it was brilliant. There were so many great bits of film...ography? I really loved it and am thoroughly excited for next years film. I've spent the last week being thoroughly jealous of everybody who had already seen the film.

Anyway, I'll talk about the film itself in a video on Friday but for now you'll have to wait for my full judgement.

OOH, somethings just come on telly that's in a chocolate factory and although working there sounds like a dream job, the employees aren't allowed to eat any while they're working which kind of sucks. Actually this show is essentially telling us that working in a sweet factory isn't actually very fun, which has kind of ruined my childhood dream. I had always imagined chocolate factories to be the sort of thing that are shown in films, magical places with rivers of chocolate and stuff. But alas they're just full of metal pipes and stuff :/


Right, I'm off to go and watch I'm A Celebrity, Oh wait it's not on tonight because of the damn football, meh never mind.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment