Wednesday 17 November 2010

Yawn

Eh Up Chuck


Well just a quick on tonight because I've just realised I have some chemistry homework left to do *Yawn*

I bet you just yawned then didn't you, there's been some research into it and if you read the word YAWN then you in turn feel the need to yawn. Actually I don't know if there's been any research into yawning, all I know is that I usually yawn when I read the words yawn.
Wow, I used yawn in that paragraph loads.

Now back to business, today's been a bit of a PLEH day and thoroughly suited all the talk of yawning because quite frankly it was thoroughly yawn-worthy. Why cant I stop talking about yawning? I think it's my brain trying to subliminally tell me that it doesn't want to do my chemistry homework. 

Anyway, back to work now

Toodles xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment