Saturday 27 November 2010

A Bit Of Sweeny Todd

Evening All

Not much to talk about tonight, only the six-ish hours of reality television that I sat ad watched today. The only thing I thought was oddly remarkable was the fact that all these people vote for Wagner on the X-factor in order to piss off Simon Cowel, what they fail to realise is that by ringing up to vote for Wagner you are just paying money straight into Simon's pocket so Simon really doesn't give a crap who wins. Silly fools eh?

Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street PosterAnd now I'm just sat here jamming to a bit of Sweeny Todd before I go and make another vlog. I must say I do love that film so much I've currently got the Mr Pirellis Magical Elixir song stuck in my head even though it hasn't come up in the film yet, strange I know. I find it really funny how Alan Rickman plays Judge Turpin just like he played Snape.



Anyway that's enough of my inane musings, I'll leave you to it now, 


G'd Night xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment