Tuesday 2 November 2010

Pirate English

Avast ye salty sea dogs and wenches

Upon this mighty fine day I did discover the sorcery that be's the pirate tongue on facebook. Aye, it be's most good eh?


Well enough of that, today's been pretty standard. Started off with double biology which was soo much effort its unbelievable. But on the other hand I did get to see Ben for lunch, well, I say lunch. It was more of a search round Sainsburys and me eating two sausage rolls and a litter of apple juice and Ben eating pasta and fruit cocktail. And then on the train back to Wokingham Ben put a rather disturbing image of him and whipped cream into my head. Again thanks for that. But apart from that I haven't been up to much.


So now for your pleasure is a picture of Tom doing his sexiest face. 
If your wondering why i put this picture up I did it because he put humiliating picture of me on his blog, therefore I thought I'd get him back, so here it is :)



In other news, has anybody else realised how short the days are getting?  It's all quite depressing really what with the days rolling in and the darkness creeping closer. But I suppose with those things comes joggers, hoodies, duvets, DVDs, bad weather, hugs and best of all Christmas. For all that I love about Summer, I do prefer Winter its just more cosy and warm. I know that probably makes no sense but it does. Anyway I'll leave you while visions of sugar plumbs dance in your head.


Bon Soir. xxx 

2 comments:

  1. Why didnt I copyright that photo? THIEF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because its an amazing picture and it deserves to be seen

    ReplyDelete