Wednesday 3 November 2010

Accio Dumbledog

Salutations stranger


wizard dogToday I decided that when I'm older I'm going to get a dog and he shall be named Dumbledog. I also plan on teaching him magic related commands instead of the usual jump, stay, come and play dead he shall respond to Wingardium Leviosa, Petrificus Totalus, Accio and Avada Kadavra respectively. I mean how cool would that be? I got the original idea for the name Dumbledog from MLIA. I do love that website, it's full of awesome and quirky stories that happen to people during their day to day lives.


In other Harry Potter related news the film comes out in 16 days. OMFG the trailer looks so freaking good. I was a bit disappointed when they said that the final book was being released in two separate films, but to be honest by spreading out over two films the story can go into more detail. In case you hadn't realised I'm also a bit of a Harry Potter fan. But then again at my age how can you not be, I've grown up with the characters and read the books and watched the films so it's kind of hard not to love the stories.


Apart from rediscovering my love for Harry Potter, today has been pretty dull with nothing much of interest happening. Therefore I wont bore you by recounting the whole thing and I'll leave you to your day.


Good Night xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment