Friday 12 November 2010

ZOMBIES!!!!

Good Evening Peeps


Well today's main news was my history trip to Winchester which was so tiring. It wasn't that it involved much physical exertion, just that I had like no sleep last night and therefore nearly fell asleep at every available opportunity. Despite that it was quite a good trip and the cathedral was absolutely huge and would have been an engineering nightmare even today. What was weird though was that as soon as I saw it I immediately thought how good a hideout it would make during a zombie apocalypse. I suppose that's not probably not normal. But hey! I don't care because I'll be laughing when I'm locked up safe in the cathedral when the undead come walk the earth. 
Wow that was really off topic.

Now back to reality.

So this evening I've started another video blog, I doubt it will be up tonight because I've got quite a bit left to do and edditing always takes forever. But I'm really pleased with it so far and I like it better than the others. Well I can't really say that yet, considering it's not actually finished yet, but I like what I think it will be like. There that's more correct.

But yes don't forget to go and subscribe to themightywilliphant on YouTube.

Right that's it for today :)

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment