Saturday 13 November 2010

Sleepy

Hey guys,

Well last night I said I was making a video and I did (it's here) and I also said it was good. Unfortunately it's not. In my defence I was immensely tired since I sort of started properly filming at about half 12 in the morning so as you can guess my brain wasn't working properly. I managed to neglect all of the ideas I had wanted to include in it. So to make up for it I'll try again tonight. I know your probably thinking that its a bad idea doing another one late at night but it's OK because I only woke up at 2 o'clock today so I'm well rested with my brain functioning.

Apart from getting my 12 hours of sleep today hasn't really beheld much apart from me eating some hot dogs and for some reason watching the rugby (Don't ask). I sat and did some history homework whilst listening to some amazing accoustic songs on YouTube, mainly LizzieRadio and tyrannosauruslexxx. They're both great singers and vloggers so give them a watch.

Sorry its such a short blog tonight but I don't really have much to talk about since I've only been concious for 3 hours.

Anyway I'll see you tomorrow.

Toodle Pip, Tally Ho! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment