Wednesday 10 November 2010

Riot!

Hello Again

Well, I guess the most awesome thing to happen today was the protest/riot in London today. Unfortunately my school and Dad don't support the NUS so I didn't get a day off to protest, instead I was stuck with Chemistry, Physics and History. However once I got home I was glued to my telly watching the siege at Milbank Tower. Although I thoroughly agree with the protest, I was really pissed off at those who used violence, that wasn't what the protest about, it was about showing the government that they were wrong and we wouldn't stand for it. I'm also a bit miffed at the Lib Dems for completely changing their standpoint on university tuition fees.


I also found out today that the tuition fees wont rise as much for science and maths which is quite good for me since I'm probably going to do something in science.

But, that's enough politics for now. Today's been a bit of a boring one for me as I had school to go to. After school I had a bit of clear up of my room during which I discovered lots of awesome things. Well I say discovered, more of rediscovered, well, actually its more of a re-rediscovery but they were still thoroughly interesting. I also went on another music hunt looking for some awesome youtube musicians and fell in love with guys like Hank Green and Tom Milsom and Alex Day. I was also a bit disappointed that Charlie McDonnel wasn't on Spotify but I decided I may have to buy his new album when it comes out. I might have to buy it as a bundle with a Clonning Charlie shirt he made.

Anyway, enough about me how are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment