Saturday 6 November 2010

Banter!!

Well, what a banterfull night eh?

Well tonight was the long awaited Cantley Fireworks display and what can I say, the fireworks weren't as impressive as I had hoped. However the last few minutes of the display were rather awesome. I also thoroughly covered both my arms with glow sticks! After the fireworks there were some problems to say the least. But I won't go into any details because that's not fair.


But anyway we then went back to Jonny's house where we made some rather lovely chocolate sand and some brownies. I didn't get to taste the brownies because I had to leave but it did look rather snazzy. I also had loads of fun cooking these things and it was thoroughly banterfull indeed with lots of laughs.

Also my new vlog is here so have a look and I hope you enjoy :)

Well, it's quite late now so I'll leave you to your sleep.

Good night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment