Sunday 14 November 2010

"Im NOT A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here"

Hello Readers

Well today saw the beginning of I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here and I cannot see how the programme is allowed to have the word Celebrity in the title. I have only heard of Stacey Solomon and Agro Santos and I still wouldn't classify them as celebrities. But still, that's not going to stop me watching it, I mean who doesn't love watching people eat Kangaroo penis?

Anyway, today hasn't been very interesting just spent the day doing doing history homework. I always seem to be doing history homework which is a bit annoying. But never mind what can you do eh?

I also spent most of today continuing my three day YouTube binge which has let me discover quite a few more awesome YouTubers.

Well, apologies for today's post being so short, but there's only so much stuff I cant talk about on a day in which I did very little indeed.


To make up for it here's a picture of my friend Tom singing to himself on the bus.

Anyway, Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment