Sunday 21 November 2010

Bit Of A Rant

Heya

Well, I'm so sorry that I've forgotten to post the previous two nights but on Friday I was at Toms all evening watching Children In Need and by the time I got back I just fell asleep before I could write and the same happened on Saturday again. So massive apologies for that but I'm back now :)

So I guess the  biggest news today was Paige leaving the X-Factor. Now, I'm sorry but what the bloody hell! How the "Bleeping Bleep" is Wagner still in the bloody programme. Every week he comes on and brutally murders and mutilates not just one song but three. Singing three songs doesn't make him sound three times as good it makes him three times as shit.

Right prepare for another rant. Two words, Gillian McKeith. Seriously, if you're so deathly afraid of insects and creepy crawlies then why the bloody hell do you go on a reality TV programme that's famous for covering the contestants in creepy crawlies and bugs? She pisses me off so freaking much.

Anyway, rants over. Now, back to real life. I've spent the majority of today and yesterday making these awesome beady creatures. That really shows how bored I was, I had a sudden urge to make something and I could only think of those things to make. I was thinking of doing a video but my parents didn't bugger off as t hey had planned to do so I didn't :/

But anyway, I'll leave you to it now. Again sorry for not posting the past two days.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment