Tuesday 30 November 2010

In Soviet Russia Blog Reads You!

Well,

It would appear we have some readers from Russia and Indonesia among us, hello to you guys and thanks for coming. I have recently noticed a sudden increase in foreign readers in the past few days and I must say I quite like it. We've had Americans and Portuguese readers for a while now but suddenly we have Malaysian, Indonesian and Russian readers which I'm quite excited about, so again thanks for coming and it's much appreciated.

Right down to business, today kinda sucked, mainly because like half the year was off school due to some random maths thingy. So that meant that most of our lessons were rather quiet, but never mind, it gave me some time to appease my physics teacher who was angry at me for a mistake I made last lesson involving a poorly constructed (See image to the right). So I re-made the graph and got full marks which I was happy about. I also watched a truly horrific video in history, and I mean horrific as in being monumentally awful not the gruesome meaning of horrific. It involved some really bad actors playing characters from the rule of Alfred the Great. There was even a scene during which a Viking party attacked a mead hall and during the ensuing chaos someone ran over and stole a table, which thoroughly confused me.

In other news, it snowed this morning, not much (less that a centimetre) but it still appeared to be enough for the guys at our school to start a snowball fight. But then again it doesn't need much snow, in fact it has been known for our school to have hail-ball fights. Our school is actually quite violent when you come to think about it.

Anywho, I've rambled on enough now so I'll leave you to it.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment