Monday 29 November 2010

*Snore*

Halo,


For those of you that don't know, that's hello in Malay. That's because apparently we have some readers from Malaysia, so hello  to you and thanks for coming. We also have some viewers from America but I cant really say hello to them in their native language because its also my native language. So hello to you too.


Well, today has been thoroughly uninteresting. Despite having the day off school due to a burst water pipe, I didn't do anything majorly interesting, just spent about four hours writing an essay entitled "How far did Alfred increase the prestige and military strength of Wessex in the years 878-899?". As you can imagine it was boring as hell. But it's done now and I don't have to do another one until next week -__-



Apart from spending an inordinate amount of time doing an essay I also witnessed Gillian McKieth get evicted from the jungle. This week seems to be turning into somewhat of a good week what with Wagner leaving yesterday and Gillian leaving today, now all we need is for Anne Widecomme to leave stricktly and we're home safe.

Well that's pretty much my day, so I'll leave you to it now,

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment