Sunday 7 November 2010

Harry Potter

Hey guys

I know, I know, I've gushed about this film before but seriously, who isn't excited and slightly sad that the Harry Potter films are nearly over? Thanks to a magazine in the Sunday Times today I got all nostalgic and stuff. Over the years I must have seen all the Potter films at least 10 times each, they're like a drug, whenever you see that its showing on telly you have to watch it. But at least it looks like the films going to go out with a bang. The trailer looks absolutely amazing and suitably macabre. For those of you that haven't seen the trailer it shows it here. It's not a youtube link its the main Harry Potter website but the trailer has some extra bits that I love.



Doesn't that picture make you sad, seeing Hogwarts in flames. In other Potter news, apparently they're turning the entire film set into a museum which I really want to go to.

Anyway, I'm off now

G'night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment