Sunday 28 November 2010

SCHOOL IS SHUT TOMORROW!!!!!!

G'day Mate


First things first, I tired to upload another video today but YouTubes being annoying and won't let me upload it. But, I'll try and get it up tomorrow so yes I'll tell you all when its up.

Anyway, today has  been massively boring since I neglected to do any homework yesterday so I had to do it all today, which kinda sucks. But never mind its mostly done now, apart from some of my physics homework, which I couldn't do because we haven't covered that part of the syllabus yet.
OMG SCHOOLS CLOSED TOMMOROW :D

Hurray for burst water pipes. That news made me so happy :)

Although I just realised I'm going to have to spend most of tomorrow doing my history essay : / never mind, I'm not going to complain about a free day off school.
Although I have just realised that things like this happen at our school quite a lot, well, that and the murders and stuff. Hmph well.

Right I'll leave you to it for now,

G'd Night xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment