Sunday 26 December 2010

Boxing Day

Hello Guys and Girls

I hope everyone had a good Christmas and Boxing day and got everything they wanted, I know I did.

I'm sorry for not posting last night but you know, it being Christmas I got engrossed in bad TV all night and by the time I eventually dragged myself away from the telly I was too tired to think and just went straight to bed.

But I'm back with avengance now, well... actually I'm not with avengance, I'm just back. Yes, I don't thing I wish to avenge any of you. But you never know who could be reading this, maybe Voldemort or Davros, so, urm...yes if you two are reading then yes I am back with avengance but to everybody else I am just back.

Boxing Day, yes! It was boxing day today wasn't it? I quite like boxing day, well actually it's the meal I like the most, where we just shove all the cold meats, cheeses, pork pies, galla pies, scotch eggs and anything else we care to have on a table and tuck in. I bloody love that meal. Normally we have family down for boxing day or we go visit family for boxing day but this year we were all on our own. We thought it would be best considering I have exams after we get back to school and I would be distracted from revision. To be honest that plan hasn't really worked considering that I haven't done much revision at all yet. It was still a nice day, I spent most of it finding homes for most of the things I got for Christmas. The main on being the whopping massive office chair. It would have gone in yesterday but the company that made them decided to hide the screws you need to assemble it in the chair. We didn't know this and thought they had just forgotten to give us any screws. So we rang up Staples to complain and they told us where the screws were hidden.

Darcy Leather-faced ChairSo now I'm sat spinning round on my big comfy spinny chair playing with my new slinky.

I appear to have rambled on a bit, so I'm going to leave you and go play with my slinky (Stop laughing, its not a euphemism!)

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment