Thursday 2 December 2010

Snow

So,

It did snow lots last night as I had hoped, unfortunately school wasn't cancelled an I did have to go to school and   do a chemistry test. So that kinda sucked. also I had to spend the entire day walking round in my school shoes which have no grip on them whatsoever, so as you can guess I spent a large proportion of my time flailing my arms in a vague attempt to stay upright.

Weirdly, there wasn't as much carnage as there was last year when it snowed, everything was pretty normal I even managed to get to school on time. But tomorrow I fear may be a different story since the snow has been starting to melt all day and now it's bloody freezing outside I think the entire Wokingham area is going to become one giant ice-rink. My drive to school should be interesting tomorrow to say the least. (By the way that picture is of an actual snow flake, how cool is that?)


Apart from the snow nothing much has really happened, so I think I'll leave you to it now

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment