Thursday 23 December 2010

Christmas Shopping

Hey peeps,

Bloody cold outside today wasn't it? Like even though I had a hoodie and a coat on I was still quite chilly. But despite the cold I still managed to finish all of my Christmas shopping!!! ... Oh, I was kind of expecting some applause then but whatever.

So yes I spent most of today in town buying presents for my family, now all I have to do is wrap them which I like yet simultaneously hate with my all my soul. The other mildly suckish part or Christmas shopping is the fact you can't really buy anything on the off chance that you end up getting it for Christmas which is just awkward and a giant waste of money on your part.

Can't complain really considering IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE TOMORROW AND CHRISTMAS DAY AFTER THAT.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

If you hadn't realised I'm kinda excited about Christmas. EEEEK

But alas there is some bad news, YouTube decided to be sucky and refuse to upload the video I made last night because it doesn't recognise the file format even though it's uploaded that file format loads before. So 10 points from YouTube.

Anyway, I'll leave you lot to it now and I'll see you on FREAKING CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!!!!

Good Night xxxx

p.s shouldn't they so make a film about the founding of Hogwarts?

No comments:

Post a Comment