Saturday 11 December 2010

Scarves and Burns

Heya

Well appologies for no post last night I was in Yeovil visiting family people and without internet so sorry about that but I'm back now.

Friday was a bit of an odd day with a biology mock and a chemistry assessed practical. Neither of which went very well, the biology went poorly and I managed to burn myself on a hot test tube in chemistry. The burn looks pretty manky at the moment as its all swollen up and full of liquid. As you can imagine it's also pretty sore.

As soon as I got home I left straight for Yeovil and saw my brother who got the train up from Uni which was kinda cool. I was kind of annoyed by the end of the night because my dad basically spent the entire night telling me that all students that have been protesting should get arrested and also that I haven't been trying hard during school and that essentially everything is my fault, somehow?

Anyway, today was better, popped into Yeovil town centre to buy some wool so my gran can knit me a Slytherin scarf to go with my Gryffindor one. Isn't she cool? Two of my Aunts and my Uncle then showed up with all their dogs so there were 5 dogs charging around the house causing havoc. So spent a while laughing at  them behaving oddly. Everybody then left and we dropped my brother off at the station and headed home.

Then off course X-Factor was on and Cher left, FINALLY!!!!!!!!! In case you didn't know I don't really like her. I couldn't help but notice that most of the contestants were actually better singers than their dueters. But the final's tomorrow so I'll talk more about it tommorow.

Right I'm quite tired now so,

Good Night x

No comments:

Post a Comment