Saturday 4 December 2010

Reality TV and the Doctor

GAH!

I'm so tired, it's not that I've done much today apart from sitting and watching four straight hours of reality TV, starting with a bit of Strictly, the X-Factor and finally I'm A Celebrity and I couldn't be happier that Stacy Solomon is Queen of The Jungle. She really is so funny and was so entertaining throughout the entire thing.

If I carry on talking about reality TV any longer I think my brain might melt.

The only other thing of merit today was creating some rather awesome bowls out of vinyl records and they look so cool and only cost £1 to buy the record from Oxfam. They're also amazingly easy to make. Literally all you have to do is place the record on top of a bowl and put it in the oven at one hundred and fifty degrees until it goes soft and then you mould it around the bowl. Then simply let it cool and your done. They're so cool and I'm tempted to give them to people as Christmas presents although I guess that's a bit stingy.

I also finally completed my Matt Smith Doctor costume which I am currently sat wearing (fez included) and here's a picture










By the way bow ties may be cool but they are the most infuriatingly difficult thing to tie in the world.

Anyway Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment