Friday 31 December 2010

New Years Eve

Evening Peeps

I know its really early to be posting but I'm off out later to celebrate the new year at a friends house.

I know most people will be talking about new years resolutions and all that jazz but to be honest I'm not a big fan of them. If there's something you want to change about yourself why don't you just start it when you think of it rather than waiting until the new year starts. So for if anybody asks what my new years resolution is I'm going to say that whatever I want to do at that particular time.

Hmph that was a bit rantey and aggressive.

But 2010 has been a bit of a drag if I'm honest with quite a bit of badness going on. Things ranging from GCSE exams to the BP Oil Spill. But lets not dwell on the bad bits lets think of all the good things of 2010.

  • Good Exam Results
  • Started Blogging
  • Started Vlogging
  • Made some great friends
  • Kept some old ones
  • Ski Trip to America
  • Having Holdiays without broken limbs or noses
  • Prom
  • Medlink 
  • Toy Story 3
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
  • SNOW!
  • Had some hysterical debates (Ahem, SaucePAN)
  • So many laughs
  • My birthday (I know that sounds self centred but it was great fun and I loved it)
  • And loads more
So I just want to take the time now to thank everybody who has made this year special for me. So thanks. I can only hope that 2011 is equally awesome.

I'll make a video soonish talking more about the new year and stuff so keep tuned for that.

Anyway, I'll leave you to your New Year celebrations or whatever it is your doing.

Good Night and I'll see you all next year xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment