Wednesday 8 December 2010

Busy Busy Busy!

G'day Mate

It would appear we have some Aussies amongst us, so hello to you and thanks for coming :)

Well today has been an odd one, I didn't really get much work done today and that wasn't because I was lazy, our teachers didn't set much. In chemistry we went over a test in which about 99% of our class failed because our teacher is quite awful. In physics we were helping each other answer some questions which somehow took up the entire lesson. Finally I had History and for some reason we watched Beowulf even though it's set about 100 years before the period that we study. Still, I'm not complaining its a good film and I suggest you check it out.

I got home and then went straight into town with my mum and did a bit of Christmas shopping but I had like a giant headache and it wasn't much fun. So I'll have to find time to go in again. The trouble is I'm like massively busy all the way to Christmas, this Saturday I'm off down to Yeovil to visit my grandparents and see my brother who's coming down from Exeter on the train. Then on Wednesday I'm going to Nottingham for a three day medical conference thing which should be quite fun. I get back on the Saturday and then on the Monday afterwards I'm going down to Bath to visit my Gran and my cousins.

So yes, I'm a very busy boy with very little time for shopping which kinda suck. Oh well.

After getting back from town I got an email informing me that naveregnide had asked to be my friend on YouTube. As it turns out he's got quite a large following on YouTube (1500+ subscribers) so as you can imagine I feel kinda special. But after that I got back to the business of revising/copying my brothers old notes. After a bit I got bored and started researching that medical conference and realised I have a heap of stuff I need to read about it before I go.  But instead of getting on with it I decided to start writing Christmas cards and such and now I'm here talking to you.


It appears that I've rambled on for ages now so I think I'll leave you to it now.


Good Night xxx

1 comment:

  1. COMING HAS ONE M

    You're missing my birthday D:

    Congrats on YouTube

    ILOVEYOUWILLIAM:)

    Ma'big willeh <3

    ReplyDelete