Wednesday 22 December 2010

Lungs

Hey Guys and Gals

So it appears to be the 22nd of December, three days until Christmas and I have yet to most of my Christmas shopping. The only thing I've got is my Dads present which I got like four weeks ago. I was planning to go into town today but only like one person could go then my brother decided to be a douche and drive his friends into Reading so I couldn't get in any more, which was thoroughly helpful.

Anyway I stayed home and did absolutely sod all. I attempted a bit of Physics revision which consisted of me staring at a mark scheme for about an hour and then going and watching Scrubs.

Oh yeah, I know I said I was doing a vlog last night, well it didn't get done instead I spent like three hours having a mammoth game of Shag/Marry/Kill with Tom. That game gets seriously awkward after a while, especially if you start venturing into the realms of children's cartoon characters. But I think I should be able to get one out tonight. But I must warn you that it will be full of me coughing up my lungs because I still have that damn cough I mentioned the other day. But nevertheless I will try to make all you lovely people a video despite my failing lungs.

Anyway, I really cant be bothered think about other stuff to write about right now so I'll see you all later.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment