Sunday 12 December 2010

Matt Cardle

Hey Lady and Gentle Folk

So, that time of year has come around again, that's right the X-Factor Final has been and gone once and again.

To be honest I really couldn't have guessed who would have won it, they all thoroughly deserved it but I am glad Matt won, especially with a Biffy Clyro song that I love. I know there are a lot of people out there who think Rebecca should have won but I think Matt is more current and will be more successful. I'm not saying that I don't like Rebecca because I do, I think she's great and really funny.

But anyway, I went and cut down my Christmas tree today, well, I say cut down, really we bought one that was already cut down because all the ones in the field were like 30ft tall and really wouldn't have fitted in our living room. So of course I spent most of today decorating it with all sorts of stuff. Unfortunately I still haven't got around to decorating the tree in my room yet but its definitely on my to-do list. Which, knowing me wont be done until Christmas eve. I also spent part of today covering the Christmas cake in about an inch of marzipan. Strangely I still had a large amount left over which I gratefully nomed.

Anyway, I can't be bothered to talk about anything else so I'll leave you to it,

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment