Sunday 19 December 2010

IM BACK!!!!

Hey Girly Girls and Guyly Guys

Well as you can guess by the name of this post and by the fact that there is a post, I have returned from the medical conference in Nottingham. Wow that sounds really grown up and cool. In reality it was a few thousand year 12s at Nottingham Uni being told gruesome and funny stories by doctors. I must say it was great fun and met some awesome people. The main thing I learnt from it is that I don't really want to be a Doctor anymore because it's so damn competitive and to be honest most of the other people there were far more intelligent than I was. But it was still a good laugh and learnt some pretty cool stuff as well as getting a free stethoscope which rocks. I mainly learnt that you should never put a slug up your penis, not that you would, but it can mean you have to have surgery to remove it from your bladder, which would be kinda difficult to explain. The basic story was this gay couple heard that you can have a great orgasm if you have something that wriggles touching your prostate. So they bought a kit that stretches the urethra so you can fit stuff inside it. The kit said it works best with worms but the two guys couldn't find a worm and settled for a slug instead. Basically the slug got stuck inside the bladder and the guy had to go to hospital to have it removed. So there you go, never put a slug (or anything else for that matter, up your penis). The conference was literally filled with stories like that so as you can imagine there was lots of cringing.







<----- Fell sick yet?








Anyway, back to today. I woke up and decorated my Christmas cake and Nommed quite a lot of icing. I then returned to my computer to catch up on all the videos that I had missed over the past few days, which actually turned out to be bloody loads. Most of them were Project For Awesome(P4A) videos. If you hadn't heard P4A is a campaign which I think was created by John and Hank Green (Not 100% sure if thats true) to basically spam YouTube with videos about charities which are important to YouTubers. I actually missed Project 4 Awesome Day which was on Friday which meant there isn't really any point of my uploading a video for it anymore. But hopefully it will come around again next year.

But anyway, I appeared to have rambled on for bloody ages, now I hope you've now caught up with my life and didn't miss me too much. I'll say good bye for now

Until Tomorrow xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment