Monday 13 December 2010

Certificate Evening -_-

Good Evening Lady and Gentle Folk (by the way, how do you like that as a sort of catchphrasey thingy?)

Anyway, today has been a weird day, I only had one scheduled lesson today but somehow stayed for the entire day and some time after as well. The reason being that I'm going to Nottingham on Wednesday so I have to catch up on the work before hand which kinda sucks because all my free periods and such are suddenly crammed with extra lessons. Although I guess I'm kinda happy that because of a Chemistry catch-up I managed to miss a random assembly about STI's and stuff.

Physics was my only real lesson today and we had our mock which sucked majorly but never mind I think it went kinda well so fingers crossed eh? For the rest of the day I sat and chilled in the Sixth Form centre planning what to do to make our Sixth Form Centre mildly hospitable and I must say I think we have some pretty damn good ideas. Whether they get put into action however is a different matter altogether.

Then we had Certificate Evening where we got all the certificates for GCSEs and A-Levels which was a bit dull but nevertheless it was good seeing some people I haven't seen in a while. It was also quite nice being talked to by our Headteacher without being insulted and told we're crap for once which was nice I guess.


And now sat catching up on all of the YouTube videos I've neglected to watch over the past few days.

In other news, I popped the blister on my hand today and I must say it's much less irritating now, wow my life is so thrilling that I felt the need to list that as one of the highlights of my day.

Anyway, Ima go decorate the big Christmas tree behind me before my mum goes mental and takes it back.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment