Friday 3 December 2010

Ice Ice Baby

Wooo it's still snowy -_-

I say snowy but I mean trecherously icey. The playground at school was entirely ice and bloody dangerous quite frankly. Hence I spent the majority of the day inside.

But meh I'm not going to complain.

Well I would talk about  I'm A Celebrity but we all knew who was going to be leaving tonight so I wont. Instead I'm going to talk about this new Facebook thingy. Basically all you have to do is change your display picture to a cartoon character until Monday to raise awareness of the NSPCC. You'll probably have noticed all the status' saying "Change your Facebook profile picture to a cartoon character from your childhood and invite your friends to do the same, for the NSPCC. Until Monday (December 6th), there should be no human faces on Facebook, but an invasion of memories. This is a campaign to stop violence against children"
 Mines currently Dory from Finding Nemo although I am tempted to change it to Arthur from the TV programme Arthur.

Apart from that today has been pretty dull, I finally just managed to start uploading last weeks video so look on my channel for it http://www.youtube.com/user/themightywilliphant?feature=mhum It's not currently up while I'm writing this so I cant post the direct link to it but check out my channel and my other videos :)

But yes it's late now so I'll leave it at that

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment