Friday 24 December 2010

Christmas Eve

Good Evening readers

Its Christmas Eve, you excited yet?

I certainly am, the Christmas festivities are in full swing, wrapping presents in the early hours of this morning, Christmas movies and music have been on and I have even pulled a cracker or two, mainly because I wanted to know what was in them. So as you can imagine I'm feeling thoroughly festive at the moment and it appears my dog is too. He's been digging about in the presents under the tree all day, I think he can tell which one is his because he's been concentrating his sniffs around that sort of area.


Anyway, It's late and I want to go and get some sleep before Christmas, so if I don't get a chance to post tomorrow Merry Christmas and I hope you have a great day and get everything you wanted :)

Merry Christmas to all and to all Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment