Wednesday 1 December 2010

EEK READING FESTIVAL!!!!!

Evening All

Well today has been pretty mundane with very little to speak of.

However, tonight I did get a ticket for next years Reading Festival which is TOTALLY AWESOME!!!! Well, I say I did, it was actually my dad who has suddenly taken the number one spot of most awesome person at the moment :) And even better news is that Reading Festival will start on my birthday, so ROCK ON!!!!

I'm really not rocker enough to say things like that am I?

Oh, and it's also been snowing lightly for the past few hours. The good thing is it's actually pitching which is good. It's not that annoying snow that falls really heavily but melts as soon as it touches anything meaning everything just gets wet and not snowy. I'm really hoping it will snow like crap tomorrow so that I don't have to go to school tomorrow since I have a Chemistry test which our teacher told us about today.

But I doubt that'll happen because it's not snowing-in snow its more of make everything look pretty snow.

Anyway I'm tired and I'm sure you are too, so I'll leave you to it now.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment