Tuesday 14 December 2010

EXTERMINATE!!!!

Evnin' all

So, what's been happening in my life today then?

As it turns out quite a lot. Woke up this morning on time, then fell asleep again making me late. Finally got to school and got my quite simply amazing Christmas present from Tom. You can see a picture of me wearing it in on Tom's blog. But what you cant see is that it not only looks awesome it even talks like a Dalek. So thankees very much to Tom for that :D

My day kinda got better from there to be honest. Started off with double biology which would normally suck but one of the teachers wasn't here and didn't leave any cover work so I essentially had a free period with which I spent jamming with Alex and Tom. Then we had History during which we watched a bit of Beowulf which despite the massive amounts of male nudity was still a great film. Then we had physics which was a bit dull but still "JIMMAY". That was technically the end of my school day but I stayed through lunch as well to wait for the bus. I spent that time in the hall with Tom and Nick having a rather epic red nose fight which was rather hillarious.

Then I came home and discovered it was my Mum's work's Christmas party tonight which meant she was out so me and my Dad ordered pizza which was bloody marvellous. Then I realised I still have to decorate my tree, which I did and pack for tomorrow which I kinda haven't. Just so you know I'm going to Nottingham for a few days so I wont be able to post until Saturday.

Right, I'll go and do some packing now, so, I'll see you all on Saturday hopefully :)

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment