Tuesday 21 December 2010

YouTubey Music

Hey Guys and Gals

How are we today?

Good I hope.

Anyway, back to my life. God that sounds self centred. Probably because it is.

Oh well.

Anyway, haven't got up to much really. Popped down to Bath for a bit to drop of Christmas presents to family down there. Then drove back.

I also downloaded some music for my Ipod, which is quite rare considering I use Spotify for all my musical needs. But I thought I'd splash out seeing as I appear to have loads of money somehow. So I bought Heroes by the X-Factor Finalists (Don't judge me, its a good song and it's for charity), Break Your Little Heart by All  Time Low and Like We Used To by Rocket To The Moon. The last two songs I've become addicted to from YouTube. I heard Lex Croucher (AKA tyrannosauruslexxx) do an acoustic cover of Break Your Little Heart and though it was awesome and Alberoni (AKA TheBlooperREAL) made a music video for Like We Used to which I saw and fell in love with the song. The video wasn't half bad either. YouTube has actually altered my taste in music quite a lot, I actually have an entire playlist all about YouTube songs but to be honest its mostly stuff by Hank Green because he is quite awesome and funny but there is some other stuff on there as well so check it out here.


Anyway, that's it for tonight, I might make a video tonight, I'll put that up tomorrow if I manage it.


Right, Good Night xxx 

(By the way I don't know what this weird grey block is or why it makes the text massive)

No comments:

Post a Comment